[ale] RE: Fact Finding - ALE South!

Eric Nicholson csu18378 at mail.claytonstate.net
Tue Apr 13 09:50:12 EDT 2004

I think that meeting at your church could be an answer.
On my end, it will take a while to get things going.  I'm am, first, getting a
ACM chapter going on campus.  This will be the platform for ALE South.

It has been suggested to me (advise that well founded), that we need to get at
least 3 people to run thing for ALE South.  Makes perfect sense.  I don't plan
on running things while on vacation.

So while I'm trying to get the space, I am also trying to get the help I'll
need to run things.  Otherwise, this will never get off the ground.

I think some of this help can come from the ACM chapter, but I would also like
to get some help outside of the school.

Maybe you can talk to them with the understanding that meeting there is a back-
up plan.

Thanks
Eric