[ale] Linux Cluster Server Room

Jonathan Glass IBB jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:28:08 EDT 2004

You should really look at the IBM e325 series (Opterons) for cooling.  I
have 4 of them (demo units) in a cluster.  I felt the cases while
running a demo, and they were cool, if not cold, to the touch.  IBM has
spent a lot of money on making these machines rack-ready, and cool
running, and it has paid off.

Jonathan