[ale] Palm Wireless suggestions?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Apr 13 07:44:08 EDT 2004

Some of the Apps have wireless sync but don't have Linux conduits.  I'm
also thinking of just getting a wireless modem if I can get one for my
Cell phone so I can hit georgia-navigator.com when I'm stuck in traffic.

The PDA sync under linux works great with jpilot.

Thus spake Geoffrey (esoteric at 3times25.net):