[ale] Fact Finding - ALE South?

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Tue Apr 13 06:25:31 EDT 2004

I'll be interested.
My Church has a large meeting/worship/etc. area and
it is networked. I could check with them.
I believe they would not mind.
My Homeowners Assoc. meets there already.

We can even try to convince them to switch from M$ after a meeting or
two :o)

Located in Henry Co. on Jonesboro Rd, I-75, exit 221.

Infrastructure is also great: h00ters, Longhorn, Red Lobster
and lots of fast food around :o)

If you guys think is ok, I can ask them (church); just let me know.

Sergio

Jonathan Glass (IBB) wrote:

>On Mon, 2004-04-12 at 18:42, Eric L. Nicholson wrote:
>

>>Hello all!  Hope you are all doing well.  I am a student at Clayton
>>College & State University.  I would like to get a linux organization
>>running down here on the South side of Atlanta.  After talking with
>>several fellow students, and other indiviuals, I think that getting the
>>ALE South group is the way to go.
>>
>>If any of you would be interested in this, please let me know.
>>(Comments, suggestions, advise - are welcome)
>>
>>This is still in the planning stages, so it will be a while before it
>>gets going.  Right now, I'm just trying to get an idea of how many would
>>be interested.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Eric Nicholson

>I would be interested.  I've batted this idea around a few times in the
>last year, but tracking down the space to meet has been an intractable
>problem.
>
>Good luck!
>
>Jonathan Glass

  ?v?          Sergio Chaves            ?v?
 /(_)\       www.turbocorp.com         /(_)\
  ^ ^    Enhanced Solutions Computing   ^ ^
               770.532.2239
            Linux User #221305