[ale] OT: java filereader question

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Thu Apr 8 21:44:10 EDT 2004

Excellent. That works beautifully, or at least, it compiles. :)
Where can I read something that explains decently what's going on with
exceptions, do you know?  It's certainly not a concept I'm familiar with,
and everything I read just says "do this to catch an exception" which
doesn't tell me _what_ I'm trying to do, or why, or what's actually going
on when I do it.

Thank you thank you thank you
jenn