[ale] OT - Microsoft gores Open Source

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Apr 8 09:57:01 EDT 2004

Unless I'm missing something in the descriptions, the only junk M$ is offering
as Open Source is a system exclusively limited to installation of third party
software on their proprietary operating systems, a practice which can only
ultimately serve to further entrench their criminal monopoly.

About as worthless, disfunctional and self defeating as an OSS offering could
get, don't you think?  ;-)

peace
aaron