[ale] Internet connection question

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Apr 7 14:28:04 EDT 2004

Walter Sams wrote:

> From the posts, it seems as though I need to move to a single source
> for internet access and work from there????

Not necessarily.  There are a host of providers out there who will
provide web based services as well as email.  For example, you can get
50 pop email addresses and web space for about $5 a month from
http://www.1and1.com

I just set up a website and mail services for the church I attend.
(http://www.annunciationepiscopal.org/)

Further, you can move your domain there for free.  You can forward the
email addresses to an existing one, or simply pop your email from their
server.

There are others who will provide similar services.

You do not need a static IP for this.