[ale] HTML -> PS -> PDF

Grady Harris gharri2 at emory.edu
Thu Apr 1 12:29:18 EST 2004

If you want to mess around with the XML-FO-PDF chain, DocBook is a good place to
start.

Since documents marked up in DocBook tend to have fewer structural errors, I've
used those to make sure I've gotten other things set up right.

The DocBook XSL guide is available online:
http://www.sagehill.net/book-description.html
and starts with a quick set-up sequence:
XSL
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/XSLprocessors.html
FO
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/FOprocessors.html