[ale] wireless mouse/keyboard

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Sep 30 08:06:10 EDT 2003

I've got a Logitech wireless mouse/keyboard which have been working
great.  Suddenly, yesterday the mouse quit on me.  No response at all.
The keyboard still works fine (see???).  They both communcate with the
same device that is connected to my ps2 mouse port.  Both the keyboard
and mouse have their own batteries, and the batteries in the mouse still
have a sufficient charge.

Anyone else have any experiences with these wireless toys?  I really
like them and would like to get my mouse back.

By the way, these are radio not ir.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net