[ale] OT: electronic voting info

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Sep 26 10:02:28 EDT 2003

On Thursday 25 September 2003 19:51, Tom & JaVonn wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:00:50 -0400
> aaron <aaron at pd.org> wrote:
> >
> > If you want to actually have your vote count in any U.S. election, voting
> > by absentee ballot has become the only slim hope. [snip]
>
> According to Kathy Rogers of the Sec of State office, you'll need to sign
> an affidavit that you're going to be out-of-state on the day of the
> election.

Not a problem! :-)

I could do with a business visit to Birmingham... or it's been a while since I
visited the NASA rocket garden in Huntsville... the Chattanooga Aquarium
would be worth another tour, too.

If taking a quick mini-vacation is required to keep the currently installed
cons and crooks from electronically stealing my vote and further undermining
our democracy, then that is a minuscule inconvenience I'll very happily
accept.

This is even giving me ideas for creatively stopping electronic vote fraud by
supporting absentee balloting with regional legal information and interstate
travel support networks!

peace
aaron