{Spam?} [ale] Dell laptop - recommendations?

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Thu Sep 25 14:50:22 EDT 2003

On Thursday 25 September 2003 10:40, Stephen Turner wrote:
> what do you do with these things? go hiking with them? :-p biking?

Nope.  I'm a natural clutz.  I tend to get careless abou things, so it's
probably been set down "too hard" many times.  My current laptop has spent
Much of it's life sitting on the side table next to my couch, but I've been
known to trip over wires (network and/or power), and while I don't think it's
ever landed on the floor, it has been close.