[ale] linux and apples

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 10:53:09 EDT 2003

well thanks for the opinions :D personally all that frilly stuff kinda
makes me sick :-p LOL not really i mean i like the good looks and all but
i dunno it just feels like too much? i want the see through console
windows and such but thats about all the mac has to offer me that im aware
of in osx anyways its a nice fast system im just currious if i rip osx off
and slap linux ie gentoo on there, will it be faster? just as fast?
slower? i need a benchmark tool and a bootable mac cd LOL go to a local
store and do some experimenting

=====
**  computers are a lot like air conditioners, they stop working properly once you open windows **