{Spam?} [ale] Dell laptop - recommendations?

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 10:33:28 EDT 2003

apples rock, ive seen statements of the g4 performing anywhere from 2.5
times a pentium mhz equiv to 4 times! ive heard the 500 mhz g3 performs
like 1.8 ghz now my gf has one and as we compare her performance to my 1.4
well its definately on par. there are the lower end apples the ibooks
running g3 for a sub 1k price and they are excellent! personally i want
the 1ghz 12inch :D all that power and soooooo portable >:) supposedly the
1ghz model can whip a p4 3.2 ghz. but im going on magazine articles too
(pcmag and such) im thinking by the way your email sounded your wanting a
cheeper model? you may want a refurbished laptop from tigerdirect (if they
offer them) or ive seen some good desktop prices not sure if they have
laptops from techusaonlin i believe they are. just 2 places i might can
get off the top of my head :-p cant think need sleep

=====
**  computers are a lot like air conditioners, they stop working properly once you open windows **