[ale] Who are the trainers...

Ray Knight audilover at atlantabroadband.com
Tue Sep 23 23:23:23 EDT 2003

I took an AT&T C class in 1985.  Our company was moving from Cobol to C
and they thought (I think rightly so at the time) that AT&T would be the
best source for the training.  The class was quite good, in fact I
gained enough knowledge from the class to immediately fix a library we
were using that had been badly written by a contractor.

Ray Knight <audilover at atlantabroadband.com>