RE: [ale] Motion Detecting Cameras

Holmquist, Thomas W. HolmquistTW at cadet.com
Mon Sep 22 21:43:40 EDT 2003

Hmm I've seen some windows software like this, the software would compare
each frame to the next, and if there was any major diffrence, it would
record the picture. This software also could upload the images to a FTP
server, and make some HTML pages that would let you see what was happening
even if you are not home. It used USB webcams for this (not sure if other
types of cameras would work...) I forgot the name of this software, but
search downloads.com for camera security or something similiar. too bad it's