[ale] Recipe to filter latest gunk

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon Sep 22 18:31:20 EDT 2003

Maybe it's nuts, but at this point I've just blocked anything with a mime
attachment that matches a regexp of a list of extensions..  .scr, .pif,
.exe, (and many more). Zips, mp3's, .url I'm letting through. I can't think
of many good reasons to allow people to attach any of the types I'm blocking
and, it's certainly cut down on the BS.

Anyone else running mailservers, what are you doing (if anything) to keep
your users from shooting themsevles in the foot?

-G