[ale] ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.

Jonathan Rickman jonathan at xcorps.net
Mon Sep 22 16:03:46 EDT 2003

On Monday 22 September 2003 15:45, Dylan Northrup wrote:

> I was pointing out that $1000 is a lot of money for an Intro course.

Could you be any more subtle? $1000 is absurd for a 3 day course with an
instructor that, most likely, nobody has ever heard of. Perhaps Crawford
would like to share the identity and credentials of the individual in
question. If this is Joe Average, with a couple of Linux boxes at his
house, an intro course as this has been described calls for $150-300 per
person at best. I've given security basics and intro to cryptography
courses for as little as $50 per person (hell, I've done it for free),
and while I'm not a Bob Toxen, people have actually heard of me. So, who
is the instructor Crawford?

--
Jonathan Rickman
Key ID: 0DF501FF