[ale] ANN: Linux Training Class, Atlanta, GA, 13-15 Oct.

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Mon Sep 22 15:21:36 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 12:29, Dylan Northrup wrote:
> A long time ago, (22.09.03), in a galaxy far, far away, Crawford Rainwater...:
>
> :=The class will be from Monday, 13 October to Wednesday, 15 October in
> :=Atlanta, GA.  Cost will be $995 per student. There is a limitation of 15
> :=students for this class, so enroll early!  For additional information,
> :=email classes at itec-co.com or me directly at this address.
>
> I'll be happy to teach people at $995 per student.  No limit on the number.
> . . and I'm flexible with my scheduling so just let me know what days you
> want the training!

The limitation is due to the classroom size available to us for those
dates.  In addition, we do have probably a better student to instructor
ratio that most (including one who wishes to tech as many as you can
fill in a room).

Also we have an instructor already for this course, one of ITEC's
employees.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
Linux+, LCP, LPIC-1, RHCT

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
+1 (303) 604-2550 (voice)
+1 (866) 604-2550 (toll free within the US)
+1 (303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com