[ale] OT: Win32 Programming

Greg Freemyer freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup.com
Thu Sep 18 18:37:11 EDT 2003

I can't recommend a book, but in cygwin they have a service installer.

Maybe looking at it's source would help you.

FYI: cygwin is GPL, so if you copy the code or use the cygwin.dll, your
app falls under GPL requirements.

Greg