[ale] aim

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Thu Sep 18 10:16:44 EDT 2003

One thing I've noticed about Gaim is that for a long time the latest
release wasn't good at all. I've been keeping about one revision behind,
and it seems to work great. For what it's worth, I just got the latest
version of gaim, and that seems to be working fine.

Josh

--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager