Simple steps Re: [ale] Another SSH Release?

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Wed Sep 17 13:13:59 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 11:04:05AM -0400, John Mills wrote:
> Second, for those wanting a fix faster than the distributors can package
> it, installation from sources easy. I did this in RH-7.3:

ftp://ftp.shaftnet.org/pub/rpms/redhat-7.3/openssh*

(updated for 3.7.1p1 as of late last night)

If you're using a RPM-based distro, there's no excuse for building the
stuff from scratch, as the openssh folks provide a .src.rpm, which you
can then rebuild on your system and use it to overwrite the existing
installation with no fuss, no muss.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444