[ale] problem with spamassassin.

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Wed Sep 17 07:23:38 EDT 2003

I'm not the most qualified to offer assistance on this subject, but having just had to configure spamassassin and MailScanner to do something very similar to what you are doing here is my thoughts on it. I hope they help to jog your memory and assist you in solving your problem.

to me it sounds like something may be set wrong in your config files for either spamassassin or one of the other referenced programs in the guide you gave the URL for.

after glancing thru it the only thing I saw that you might want to check is to see if you correctly followed the intructions regarding razor. If that doesn't fix it for you then I wish you luck on getting this taken care of.

Hope it works out for you.

Van

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
Linux User #316727
1-770-532-2239 Extension 9404
Turbo Logistics
http://www.turbocorp.com