[ale] Any Linux car tags available?

Alan Bowman aminus at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 17 07:20:52 EDT 2003

>Is there any place in Atlanta to get Linux car tags?  I don't care if it
>mentions a specific distro as long as Linux is prominently displayed.  If
>no on local availability then any other ideas would be nice.  Searches on
>the Red Hat and Slackware sites turned up empty.

In Atlanta, probably not. Here is where I got my tag holder -
http://store.linuxjournal.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LJS&Product_Code=LPF&Category_Code=CA

Sorry for the huge URL. If it's too long, go to linuxjournal.com, scroll
down for Store -> FunStuff -> Car Accesories (on the left frame)
Mine's in black, and it's been proudly displayed on the back of my
Saturn since 2000.

...alan
 --
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out,
which is the exact opposite."