[ale] FW: [PenguinFest] MEETING!!

Expo at tinyminds.org Expo at tinyminds.org
Tue Sep 16 10:03:20 EDT 2003

PenguinFest Organizational Meeting!!!!

We have ES&T room 1229, it's in the 1st floor attrium, Tuesday Sept 16th at
7:30pm.

ES&T is only one year old so if you haven't been on campus
this year you could be in deep dutch.  I'll assume all of
you know where 10th street is.  Heading west on 10th, away
from the expressway, turn left/south onto campus at State or
Atlantic.  They both have lights now, and State is where Papa
John's Pizza is.  Between State and Atlantic turn onto your
very 1st road, this road only connects State and Atlantic.
Find your way into the parking deck and leave your car or
truck.  After hours, none football weekends, it should be
free.

Exit the parking deck on Atlantic, for those with GPS and or
compuses that's the east side of the deck.  Walk up the hill
on toward the center of campus, walk across the street and
head east on the 1st road, after dark it might appear to be
just a small side street.  Sorry I don't know the name.  It
does end up going behind ES&T, toward the track, and turns
into Cherry (I think) and out onto Ferst by the baseball
field.  Anyway back to geting you ito ES&T, you will find a
set of stairs that brings you into the commons or court yard
between IBB (new biology) and ES&T.  At the top of the
stairs, ES&T building should be on your left/east and IBB on
your right/west.  Walk to the center, BIG GLASS, section of
ES&T, just walk down the sidewalk.  We will have someone
waiting at the door to let folks in with the code word Expo
or Penguinfest meeting.

Plan B:  If you find yourself at the top of a hell at the
traffic light at Ferst and Atlantic:  Head North East into
the coomons or courtyard between IBB and ES&T.