[ale] Job opportunity: Senior Java Developer

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Tue Sep 16 09:38:14 EDT 2003

We are looking for a reasonably senior Java developer, with 5+ years
experience in enterprise software development. We develop in an agile
style, with unit testing, refactoring and pair programming as common
practices. We use Tomcat, Axis, PHP, JBoss, JDBC, JSP, Struts, Postgres,
Linux, Apache, Jabber and Hibernate. The primary short-term need is for
a person with experience with any of these systems, although experience
with the ones at the beginning of the list are better than ones at the
end.

Pluses:
Familiarity with agile methodologies.
experience in refactoring highly-coupled systems.
Experience with distributed processing, eai, b2b transaction management.
Knowledge of ebXML, xCBL, EDI, and other B2B standards
Knowledge of mapping and translation software.
Understanding of developing secure systems

If you think you might be a good match for this job, please send your resume
to me.

Obligatory Linux connection: I should mention that you will be working
primarily on Linux systems, and can even choose Linux as your desktop OS.

Thanks,

Michael