[ale] Web based calendar

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Sep 15 08:30:14 EDT 2003

There are lots. Some are better than others. I don't use any of the
stand alone types so I can't give references to any of them. I do use
squirrelmail calendar (the plugin calendar supports shared calendars
which will do what you want) and openwebmail has a shared calendar that
will send email notices of time-sensitive events. SM is php, OWM is
java.