[ale] politics, KDE [OT]

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Sun Sep 14 15:42:03 EDT 2003

On Sunday 14 September 2003 01:50 pm, aaron wrote:

> Accepted...
> ...just as soon as the GOP ceases their constant practice of partisan
> politics and/or someone proves unequivocally that there's any kind of god
> to do the sorting. (I figure the odds are equal for either event.) ;-)

I thought religion was off-topic here, but since you clearly believe that the
GOP IS THE DEVIL, while your side (whatever that might be) is made up of
HOLY ANGELS who fight the FORCES of DARKNESS, allow me to enlighten you.

Most reasonable people recognize the fact that the majority of politicians of
whatever persuasion are either inept, crooked, or too new to office to have
learned any dirty tricks yet. That is the way politics has been since before
the dawn of recorded history, and it isn't likely to change any time soon.
Learn to deal with it. Once you can admit that your guys are just as sleazy
as the rest, you will be on the road to recovery.

For help, please see: http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

Irv