[ale] Oracle DMP to ... something

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Fri Sep 12 12:29:49 EDT 2003

otn.oracle.com
I think right before you start DL files it will present you with the license
info.
their idea was - " you can develop, but can't run production".

There was suggestion about creating DMP file as set of SQL commands. It is
essentially set of inserts/create. But I'm not sure it will be very time
effective to hack into this. Especially when you have BLOBs.
AZ