[ale] OT: submit your own anti-trust complaint against Microsoft

synco gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Thu Sep 11 23:41:24 EDT 2003

i've been thinking about this for a while -- maybe i'm dumb or maybe it's the beer but
i don't think i quite understand what microsoft is doing that would necessitate my
complaing or participating in a suit against them.  why should i complain?

obviously most linux users are going to support the open source community (and
believe me i do... remember the opera post i made that got me ragged on for a
seemingly endless thread?) and believe that open source software is the best way to
go.  despite those views, i really have a lot of respect for what microsoft has built.  i
don't see how they are closing the market to others [except for the fact that they
make many full-featured user friendly applications that few companies can compete
with -- mostly those who specialize beyond microsoft's reach].

can anyone explain to me [in terms of ethics please; i don't need no stinking legal
references] how microsoft is doing anything wrong?

peace.