[ale] OT: what about the free and open work market?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 15:21:02 EDT 2003

In 1998, I was hired by an American working for an Indian company with
its US HQ in Atlanta.

Not quite two years later, when I was laid off, I was the last American
in my entire department, and the Powers had been going way, way out of
their way to reject opportunities that involved DOING WORK IN THE USA.

Draw your own conclusions.

--
Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>