[ale] OT: what about the free and open work market?

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Thu Sep 11 15:19:02 EDT 2003

There is no such thing as global market.
Each country is trying to protect its markets, labor included.
US is no different, no one can come and just get a job in US, but their is H1-B and similar.
Same for India, just their companies have no need to create H1-B program.

market consolidation is a big scare with European Union, since eastern countries joining EU will bring cheap labor.....

Tomas