[ale] [OT] Win2K svchost.exe

nick travis linuxnews at wormfishin.com
Tue Sep 9 09:22:18 EDT 2003

Has anyone figured out a way to get rid of this svchost.exe error in
win2k?  I have all of the patches from M$, and have run every removal
tool out there, I only get it when plugged into the network at my
office, I have a personal firewall running on the machine and it has
port 135 blocked, everyone sitting around me gets it at the exact same
time.  My most recent fix has been to just move the error almost all the
way off the screen... any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Nick