[ale] #ale

Jim Lynch jwl at sgi.com
Wed Sep 3 12:28:44 EDT 2003

It doesn't work out of the box or I wouldn't have asked.

Not a chance of the admins granting exceptions.  They are droids 'just
doing their job' and not risking it.  With 25% reductions in staff each
quarter, no one is going to give up anything.  8(  I may not have to
worry about it come the end of the quarter.  8)

Jim.