[ale] Bellsouth DSL "maintenence"

Geof wanderedinn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 09:53:37 EDT 2003

--- Mark Angeli <webmaster at tinyminds.org> wrote:
> Nope. It sounds like a BS (BullShit) answer to me.
> I would call and speak to a supervisor. As I'm on
> Bellsouth for DSL as well,
> and the only times I've been down are some severe
> storms, or when I know
> they're working just down the street....

Don't waste your breath talking to a supervisor.  A
while back, I noted that one of my phone lines kept
going off hook.  I noted there was a guy out on the
pole, so the next time it did, I hit speaker phone.  I
then hear this guy making moves on some chick on the
phone.  When I said something, he disconnected.  I
walked out and asked if it was them, sure enough.
Told me they do that all the time, and they are
permitted to do so.  I left a number of messages for a
supervisor to call me back, he never did.  The bottom
line is, I'm paying for the phone line, and it should
be damn well available to me, not to them.  Just
another damn monopoly folks.