[ale] not so discrete

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Sep 3 09:25:26 EDT 2003

  Anyone have any real management, upper management connections at Charter
cable?  I've been trying for about 4 months now to get a cable replaced
from the distribution point to my house.  Every time it rains my cable
goes down.  They've sent out 5 people to diagnose the problem who all
say the cable needs to be replaced.  The next step is getting the lines
painted which has happened twice out of 5 requests and then they
actually come put the cable in the ground.  One crew has come out to put
the cable in the ground.  They took the cable the first guy set up for
installment and left with my cable.  Now I have no new cable, no
replacement cable and a call center who apparantly opperates without
supervision or management as they insist there is no manager who I can
talk to.  I did get one "floor supervisor" who I believe was just the
guy in the next cube.

  I'm about to go with a DSL line and sat dish.

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.

 PGP signature