[ale] Bellsouth DSL "maintenence"

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Wed Sep 3 09:17:14 EDT 2003

Nope.
It sounds like a BS (BullShit) answer to me.
would call and speak to a supervisor. As I'm on Bellsouth for DSL as well, and
the only times I've been down are some severe storms, or when I know they're
working just down the street....

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ale-admin at ale.org
  [mailto:ale-admin at ale.org]On Behalf Of Nick TravisSent:
  Wednesday, September 03, 2003 9:13 AMTo:
  ale at ale.orgSubject: [ale] Bellsouth DSL
  "maintenence"
  About once a month at 10:00 sharp my Bellsouth
  DSL connection goes down, When I call thier tech support I always get the same
  answer, "We're doing some maintenence work, you should be able to connect but
  it may be down for a few minutes as certain things are done to the line"
  and it's always the same for me, I can't get a connection until the next
  morning, has anyone else experienced this?

  Nick