[ale] REQUEST: Information about how to open linux file systems from windows

shyam sunder shyamsreddy2002 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 1 06:49:08 EDT 2003

 Sir
          I am a undergraduate student of computer science. I have LINUX and WINDOWS installed on my PC. I know it is easy to access windows partition from linux. But how can we access Linux partition from windows.
     Please give me some information about this topic and if possible give me websites which can provide information on this problem.
     bye

Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players and more!
Click on
Yahoo! India Promos