[ale] Knoppix

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Fri Oct 31 07:42:10 EST 2003

Don't quote me on this, but I think that feature would most likely be configured by most versions of linux as a wheel mouse because the scroll feature would be implemented as a wheel on most mice. I am not really sure but it would seem that way anyhow.

when the knoppix cd boots up to the prompt before it actually loads try pressing F2
and see if there is an option that you can pass to it about a wheel mouse.
I seem to remember seeing one for that.

Van

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
Linux User #316727
1-770-532-2239 Extension 9404
Turbo Logistics
http://www.turbocorp.com