[ale] Knoppix

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 14:33:09 EST 2003

I just came back from HL Computer, where I booted three of the four
displayed laptops with a boot CD derived from Knoppix (the fourth
wouldn't boot to CD right off, so I declined to mess with it further.
One, the HP, seems to have had its sound detected and configured
properly, but its scroll pad next to the pointer pad wasn't working.

The scroll pad seems like an uber-nice feature - anyone know who else
besides HP has them and if they can be made to work?

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>