[ale] OT Question for COmcast users

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Oct 19 17:56:54 EDT 2003

David Corbin wrote:
> On Sunday 19 October 2003 15:38, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>> If BS can serve you, speedfactory very likely can too.
>

> This is absolutely not true (well, it wasn't a year ago).

And that was a year ago, along with the fact that I said 'very likely.'
    Just the same, I'd recommend folks to call them before calling BS.

> Bellsouth
> has "remote offices" that give them significant more coverage than
> just DSL from the "central office", and I know of NO third party DSL
> provider that has equipment in those remote offices.  DirecTV did,
> until they shutdown DSL business.

Also, speedfactory does much of there work through contracts with
Bellsouth, so it's likely they can give you the service, although it
maybe BS has more involvement in it than you think.  Speedfactory was
the first provider other than BS that offered service over IFTL.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net