[ale] spamming myself

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sat Oct 18 20:46:44 EDT 2003

Unfortunately, even if it DID come from Comcast, their abuse department is
useless. They apparently don't give a rat's ass what goes on within their
network.

> You have to be subscribed to the list to post.

I think what the original poster meant was harvesting of e-mail addresses
from the list, which I've noticed has already happened several times over.

I swear, what I wouldn't give for an hour in a room with several sharp
objects, a bowling ball, some pliers, a half-dozen bottles of rubbing
alcohol, the distributor from a '94 Toyota Camry, bleach, and a handful of
spammers.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:02:46 -0400