[ale] Update Windblows Now! (was DO NOT DO WINDOWS UPDATE!)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Oct 18 19:00:28 EDT 2003

;-)

Sorry folks, but I don't see a reason for all the panicky, capital letter
subject lines. It is, after all, hard to think of any down side to losing a
windblows install.

;-)

In all seriousness, it seems to me these clear proofs of M$ incompetence
present the perfect opportunity to help these virus victims escape from the
(obviously broken) criminal monopoly concessions and do a TRUE system
update to GNU-Linux.

Kpeace
(from Kmail)
Kaaron