[ale] bios chip removal?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Oct 18 08:22:36 EDT 2003

It's kind of brutal, but pull the chip and set it on a conductive
surface. Aluminum foil works fine. Make sure all the pins are in contact
for about 30 seconds. This will drain the stored data from the writeable
portion and force the chip to use the ROM portion.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>