[ale] DO NOT DO WINDOWS UPDATE!

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Wed Oct 15 18:31:51 EDT 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> --===============19721766864269652==

Very weird. The multipart/mixed crap Mutt is generating really freaks out
pine. I can only reply in-line to your messages if I display the full header
-- otherwise pine refuses to deal with them ;-). No idea if it's a pine
problem or a mutt problem, though....

> Greatly appreciated, I was going to try and install VMWare but it
> doesn't look like it's going to work with my 2.6 kernel.  I'll try my
> crossover office to run IE.  If that doesn't work I can probably get it
> re-installed before the end of the day.

For VMware on 2.6, you need Petr Vandrovec's patches. Check
<http://platan.vc.cvut.cz/ftp/pub/vmware>

later,
chris