[ale] From Admin list: In desparate need of guidance...

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Oct 15 02:25:54 EDT 2003

Got a request for assistance from a Kelly Williams from McDonough, Georgia.

If there is anyone in the area who can help him install RH in a dual boob
config, please reply to them at:

"Kelly Williams" <divin1ty at hotmail.com>

Since I don't do windoze, about the only suggestion I coud make was to go for
the best case  scenario: forget the Micro$haft stuff, reformat the system
drive and do a straight GNU/Linux install. ;-)

On a more serious note I added that they might consider Mandrake 9.0 or  9.1,
since that distro's install process provides some automatic partitioning
features for dual boot systems.

peace
aaron
ALE Central Meeting co-moderator