[ale] [OT] Cable TV Gripes

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Oct 14 10:10:30 EDT 2003

Note, there are some great forums at tivocommunity

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/

but talking of taking data off the TiVo and digitally burning, etc is
expressly prohibited.  TiVo monitors the forums but alot of good things
have come out of their monitoring as a result such as the Home Media
option.  This doesn't mean it can't be done, just don't talk about it on
the tivo boards unless you know it's ok.

TiVo has been doing great things about listening to their customers and
all so they community does their best to dodge a few taboo topics.

Robert

Thus spake Mike Panetta (ahuitzot at mindspring.com):