[ale] [OT] Bochs

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Oct 14 09:23:35 EDT 2003

Wow! You've gotten much further than I ever have with Bochs. I haven't
tinkered with it since at least 2 years ago. It sounds like a lot of
work has been done.

I'm not sure, but I think there is a flag to use when installing Win98
that will tell it to not look for plug-n-pray devices. It's something
like "setup /m" (?). I only used it once and that was in '98 so the ram
has already been core dumped.