[ale] Vacation package

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Mon Oct 13 16:08:15 EDT 2003

I've been instructed to set up the vacation reply on our mail server at
work, and I was wondering if any of you have found any to be
particularly good or particularly wretched.

http://freshmeat.net/projects/vacation/?topic_id=28
This is the one I have installed, and one nice feature about it is that
it keeps a list of people it has sent messages to, and won't send a
reply to the same person more than once. That at least will prevent any
mailing list loops from mailers that don't ignore the "precedence=junk"
header.

Comments or suggestions?

Thanks,

Josh