[ale] Buying Compact Flash

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Oct 13 10:59:34 EDT 2003

That sucks. I haven't stuck a cf card in any thing but my new Kodak
camera and my sandisk reader and my Zaurus. My cf's are a kodak and a
memorex. I had to tell the camera to "format" the memorex before it
could use it. It just made a directory to dump the photos into.

I would be more suspicious of the problem being the PNY brand :) I have
had many of their CDRW disks be unuseable out of the box. Yet my sd
memory card is a PNY and it is quite happy in my Zaurus.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>