[ale] [OT] Cable TV Gripes

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 12 16:52:27 EDT 2003

Have you tried DirecTV yet?  It has much better prices then
cable, and I believe you can even get programming on
satalite that you cant get on cable (used to be you could
not get SCIFi on cable for instance, although I believe thats
not the case anymore).

All the krap about it going out during rainstorms is mostly
FUD, if that was the reason you did not want to try satalite.

Mike